A Frozen Adventure Camp (3-7 yrs)
Your Frozen Adventure awaits...
Journey to the magical land of Arendelle and join Elsa, Anna, Olaf and all your favourite Frozen characters as we explore a magical week of all things Frozen. Creative dance, crafts, jewelry making, dstorytelling, and active games are just some of the frozen adventures our imaginations will take us on!
Daily activities will include: Dance, Stories, Crafts, and Games
Participants will be required to bring clean indoor shoes, mask, a peanut free snack, art shirt/smock, water bottle, hat and sunscreen for outdoor time. Camp intake forms will be e-mailed prior to the start of camp. Please complete and email this form back before your child’s camp week.
Multiple Half-Day Camp Discount: If you register for 2 or more camps in the same session (same child in 2 or more camps), we will discount the combined price of the classes by 20%.
Siblings Camp Discount: If you register for 2 or more camps in the same session (siblings in 2 or more camps), we will discount the combined price of the classes by 20%.
Camp discount cannot be combined with sessional class registration.
In-Studio Camp Guidelines during COVID restrictions:
- There will be only one group of campers in the studio
- Camps are limited to 9 campers and 1 Instructor
- Campers must be in good health and must not attend if they are sick or have any signs or symptoms of a cold or are feeling unwell.
- Our campers will be given their own storage space, dance and craft area, prop bin and craft bin for the week. There will be no sharing of props or craft items.
- In lieu of park day campers will be taken to an outdoor green space for daily snack time and open area outdoor activities.
- Parents will Drop off/Pick up at the studio door (parents are not permitted to wait in the lobby)
- In lieu of parent share on the last day of camp and Video will be made and shared with families.
- The studio space will have increased cleaning and sanitizing measures in place.
- Campers must be masked throughout the camp (except for water and snack breaks while physically distanced).
For a complete copy of our J'Adore Dance Camp Policy and Procedures addressing the provincial guidelines click here.
Teighan is a dancer, singer, and actress. She has performed with Edmonton Opera, Edmonton Symphony, the Fringe Festival, and Edmonton Contemporary Dancers, to name a few. She is well versed in ballet, (RAD and Cecchetti), lyrical, modern, tap, contemporary, and jazz. She has graduated from the Edmonton School of Ballet Vimy Ridge Professional Dance Program. She is currently attending Simon Fraser University (SFU) and is in her third year of a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree majoring in dance. At SFU she has studied Cunningham from a former company member. She has been teaching at J’adore Dance for three years and is eager to be back teaching with a great team. She is excited to share her love of dance to the next generation of performers.