Inspiring the love of dance! From Ballet and Hip Hop to Musical Theatre, J’Adore Dance offers summer camps for everyone using a holistic and conceptual approach to dance education that ensures our students move with purpose on the dance floor and through life. All camps include dance, crafts, music, and park time.
Multiple Half-Day Camp Discount: If you register for 2 or more camps in the same session (same child in 2 or more camps), we will discount the combined price of the classes by 20%.
Siblings Camp Discount: If you register for 2 or more camps in the same session (siblings in 2 or more camps), we will discount the combined price of the classes by 20%.
Camp discount cannot be combined with sessional class registration.
In-Studio Camp Guidelines during COVID restrictions:
- There will be only one group of campers in the studio all other programming will be online throughout the summer.
- Camps are limited to 9 campers and 1 Instructor
- Campers must be in good health and must not attend if they are sick or have any signs or symptoms of a cold or are feeling unwell.
- Our campers will be given their own storage space, dance and craft area, prop bin and craft bin for the week. There will be no sharing of props or craft items.
- In lieu of park day campers will be taken to an outdoor green space for daily snack time and open area outdoor activities.
- Parents will Drop off/Pick up at the studio door (parents are not permitted to wait in the lobby)
- In lieu of parent share on the last day of camp and Video will be made and shared with families.
- The studio space will have increased cleaning and sanitizing measures in place.
- Campers must be masked throughout the camp (except for water and snack breaks while social distanced).
For more information about Provincial Day Camp Guidelines, click here.
For a complete copy of our J'Adore Dance Camp Policy and Procedures addressing the provincial guidelines click here.